公告版位

【會議技巧】成功主持會議技巧 

10個開會狀況題,一次搞定

 

資料來源;2010-05  Cheers雜誌116  作者:洪懿妍

  

    開會是組織中最基本必要的活動,但多數會議不會照程序,

    總有許多突發的狀況發生。會議主持人如何從容解決會議上

    各種常見的棘手問題?專家建議因應之道:

 

    狀況1開會時間已到,仍有人姍姍來遲,一伙人只能枯坐

          會議室等待,會議主持人該怎麼辦?

    因應1:可祭出一些無傷大雅又能發揮作用的方法。例如規定

          遲到者須當眾唱一首歌,會後請大家吃點心等。

          準時開會讓大家知道會議主持人是認真的,不要為

          遲到者複述一遍。

    狀況2規定發言時間已過,而報告者仍滔滔不絕時,

           會議主持人該怎麼辦?

    因應2:堅定但有禮地打斷他,詢問其他人對其報告有無疑問。

          對於言不及義者也可這麼做,其他與會者都會感謝。

          在每場會議上安排獨立計時人員,可與會議記錄者是

          同一人,並請其在報告時間結束前5分鐘就發出提醒

    狀況3有人會習慣性地在會議上批評他人的報告或構想,

          會議主持人該怎麼辦?

    因應3:將負面批評轉變成正面回饋,「你覺得此構想不好,

         你有無更好想法?」或「既然這麼做不好,那你會

         怎麼做?」

         規定每個人在提出批評前須先講出對方構想或報告優點。

        只有批評卻沒有建設性方案會令人感到挫敗,不要讓

        與會者及自己陷入此種困局。但避免公開指責此種行為

        以免影響士氣。可私下與此人溝通,首先感謝他對團隊

        做出的貢獻,再讓他知道其行為對其他人所造成的影響。

    狀況4:有人常在會議上打斷別人的話,會議主持人該怎麼辦? 

    因應4:告訴他:「是否等我們聽完某報告後,再詢問你的意見?

         等他講完就可回答你的問題。」但若是針對報告內容作出

         事實糾正,插話是可被接受的行為。

    狀況5會議進行到一半,與會者起爭執,雙方僵持不下,

         會議主持人該怎麼辦?

    因應5可勸說:「顯然此問題有正反兩方意見,我們馬上來

         想個折衷方案,其他人有何建議?」會議主持人要當機

         立斷,馬上改變針鋒相對氛圍。可鼓勵創意彼此激盪,

         但絕不能容許人身攻擊。

   狀況6某人在會議中不停與鄰座聊天會議主持人該怎麼辦?

   因應6將此人注意力轉回目前討論議題上,一個直接問題

          可讓其主動豎耳聆聽:「你對建議有何想法?」

    狀況7與會者討論內容明顯離題時,會議主持人該怎麼辦?

    因應7會議開始先瀏覽整個議程,帶出會議目標, 為整場

           會議方向定調。在進入某項議題時順便提醒下位

           報告者是誰,儘可能讓會議焦點放在既定議程上。

           在每個議題結束時做個簡短總結,有助會議聚焦。

           一旦有人將議題岔開,會議主持人要立刻將會議

           導入正軌,「你的看法很有意思,不過我們須

           解決此問題──某項替代方案。」

           若與會者提起某議題有進一步討論必要,請議事

           記錄者記下來供後續處理,並聲明:「此論點很好,

           但與本議題無直接關聯,我們可另外再安排一個

           會議討論。」

       狀況8本場會議已經開了80分鐘,與會者開始眼神渙散,

              心不在焉,會議主持人該怎麼辦?

       因應8宣布中場休息10分鐘或會議暫告一段落,本週另找

              時間再議。會議主持人隨時觀察與會者肢體語言,

              適時提高會議趣味性。若會議中有很多無趣的細節

              要討論,最好穿插一些小故事或在每個議題一開始,

              先秀幾張與主題相關連環漫畫或引述有趣名人語錄。

              一場會議最長不超過兩小時,50分鐘宜休息一次。

       狀況9整場會議始終保持沉默者,會議主持人該怎麼辦?

       因應9直接請問其意見。有些人因為緊張或敵意而保持

              沉默,你可主動讓其有說話機會。創造一個免於

              批評、指責情境。若人們覺得提出意見會引來

              負面反應,就會選擇噤聲。儘可能讓最資深者

              最後一個發言。一旦資深者針對某主題發表意見,

              資淺者可能就不敢再多說。

        狀況10會議終於開完,與會者起身就離開,一副事不

                關己樣子,會議主持人該怎麼辦?

        因應1 0將會議紀錄寄給每位與會者,清楚記載會議裡

                達成的各項結論及後續行動方案。此份會議紀錄

                要涵蓋各項行動方案內容負責人(或小組)及

                各方案達成時間,提醒每個人負起其責任。

 

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【經營方略】管理上司的七大心法

資料來源  作者:吳怡靜 

天下雜誌 4522010-07摘要

    有效管理上司,必須鍛鍊「向上管理」(managing up)、

   「向上領導」(leading up)的能力。

    專家提供管理上司七大心法:

    1.了解你的上司:

      找出上司需要什麼?擅長什麼?限制及弱點在那裡?

      有哪些目標與壓力?喜歡什麼工作方式、習慣?

      怎麼獲取資訊?如何化解衝突?

           2.了解彼此的期望:

       上司希望通報哪類問題?提供哪種資訊?達成哪些目標?

       何時達成?讓上司接受你所期望中最重要的部份。

         3.找出彼此相容的工作方式:

       找到雙方都合拍的共事方式,更高效地完成工作。

    4.中階主管必須「向上領導」:

      中階主管站在上司的角度思考問題,為公司的整體利益

      而主動採取必要行動,就是向上領導。經理人用CEO的

      角度關照大局,不為一己之私去做能為組織帶來利益的事。

       5.說到做到,建立你的信用:

  辦事牢靠,使命必達,讓同事與上司都信任你,就會對其

  產生正面影響力。

     6.主動爭取做事的機會:

  主動爭取去做對公司有助益的議題,展現替上司思考、行動的

  能力,並貫徹執行。

       7.別去管理難搞的上司

     不要試圖去領導那種一看到部屬採取主動就會倍感威脅的上司。

    ◎管理上司的實戰10招       (1)盡量讓上司看見你。

      (2)每天都要跟上司交談。

      (3)不時抽空到上司辦公室晃晃。

      (4)找機會幫老闆分憂解勞。

      (5)提出問題時,也要建議幾個可行的解決方法。

      (6)全盤托出實情,也絕不要隱瞞。

      (7)不要一味發牢騷。

      (8)自告奮勇,接受新挑戰。

      (9)表現出你對上司的欣賞。

     (10)共享榮耀,而非責難。

 

 

 

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

 【標竿企業】成為典範必經的鍛鍊

2011-10天下雜誌 482作者:編輯部

    初秋的陽明山,第一道南下的冷鋒捲飛了綿綿細雨。

    比山下低五度的夜裡,圍著餐桌的賓主雖然炒熱了氣氛,

    但主人(台灣最大軟體公司董事長)手機裡接到的訊息,

    卻帶來寒意。「這波會比○八年金融海嘯更嚴重,」

    他從剛講完電話的房間走出來說。眼角的皺紋,在柔和燈光下

    看來更深、更黑。

 

    週末,國際媒體傳來類似的焦慮。「全球經濟即將走入危險期,」

    最新一期《經濟學人》指出。「中國硬著陸風險提高,」週五的

   《華爾街日報》警告。歐債是這波被喊為「二次衰退」危機的起火點。

    儘管上週四德國國會通過救希臘方案,但大家擔心的是「即使債務危機

    解除,歐元區未來幾個月成長率可能由正轉負。」對世界、甚至台灣

   「最壞狀況」的影響有哪些?《天下》做了即時整理、分析。

    事實上,早從七月《天下》副總編輯賀桂芬、金融記者丁筱晶就兵分兩路,

    進入德國、希臘跨國採訪。眼見希臘國債危機惡化,讓人不禁好奇,

    到底這個西方文明的起源地,是怎麼敗光了自己的創意、元氣?

    眼見德國國會不顧人民反對,以五百多票對八十五票的優勢,通過救歐元

    提案的抉擇。也不禁好奇,這個遲至一八七一年,才統合成為一個國家的

    「野蠻」民族,又是怎麼走過每一次幾近毀滅的國家命運?

 

     ◎績效、風範、價值之爭

    兩個國家,到底在什麼樣的關鍵點上,做對、做錯了哪些抉擇?

    賀桂芬、丁筱晶在德國鄉村、希臘小島間找到答案。企業也在過去一年中

    做了不少關鍵的抉擇所展現出來的績效、風範、價值,在《天下雜誌》

    每一年的「標竿企業調查」中,看得最清楚。

    今年《天下》標竿企業調查,也出現了調查十七年來,首次出現的新狀況。

    金控業標竿龍頭富邦金控,因運動彩券風波,董事長蔡明忠親筆來函,辭讓

    擔任「標竿龍頭」。

    前景不確定的冷鋒中,領航者不論是否具真知卓見, 誠實「面對、接受、

    處理、放下」眼前困境的帶領,是留下典範必經的鍛鍊。

    「當你做了以後,發現失敗了,那就坦然地承認失敗,馬上糾正就好。

   到目前為止,我都是這樣做過來的,」優衣庫(Uniqlo)總裁柳井正,

   在《成功一日可以丟棄》書中寫到。

   培養敢擔當、價值理念相同的員工,已經成為標竿企業大老闆們最關心的

   課題。

 

 

 

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【組織行為】團隊分工效能極大化

 

資料來源:Manager today 2013-5-5   Meredith Belbin

        聚集9種角色,團隊分工效能極大化

 

團隊分工效能極大化:

角色與責任

Role &Responsibility

職能導向

1

創新者

Plant

謀略導向

2

專家

Specialist

3

監查者

Monitor Evaluator

4

完成者

Completer/Finisher

行動導向

 

5

執行者

Implementer

6

形塑者

Shaper

7

協調者

Coordinator

人際導向

 

8

團隊工作者

Teamworker

9

資源調查者

Resource Investigator

 

 

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【經營方略】原創產品整合系統創新

《史帝夫.賈伯斯vs.比爾.蓋茲》

造物是神聖的基礎

資料來源:2012-03天下雜誌出版 作者:李仁芳

 

◎原創產品整合系統創新: 硬體+軟體+內容+服創新。

作業代工營運模式元件/製程流程/交貨創新、

                    組織/管理創新

賈伯斯vs.蓋茲;同是1955出生

藉由分析經營能力新產品開發能力12經營者必備能力

將兩人的經營作風決策邏輯作最精闢的分析!

 

◎「造物是神聖的基礎」

當年日本豐田汽車「賭上會社命運」凌志 LS400開發計畫

中級設計工程師章一郎有感而發之佳句。

當年豐田開發Lexus全球髙級車盟主金屬機械工藝世界級達人日耳曼最富裕雙B品牌Merceds S3BMW7為假想敵。歷經艱辛,與重大投資的凌志在北美上巿獲得極大成功。

◆對日本啟示;日本不是一個包容智慧型失敗intelligent failure)向前失敗failing forward)對創業風險寛容的社會。

台灣85度C:連鎖體系多次創業屢敗屢戰終於成功的案例

台灣比日本(雖不及美國)較能容忍創業失敗風險中小企業冒風險創業精神極其可觀。

對台灣啓發:對「原創造物」的氣魄還得大幅提昇。

台灣並不缺創新能量。但創新心血大體灌注在流(製)程創新元件創新上產品硬體系統與軟體系統的創新能量則較弱乏。

目前台灣在汽車、手機、筆電只有少數品牌企業,能做好相當水準的系統整合及產品創新,並在歐、美、日、大陸巿場經營出一番局面。但大體上仍仰頼元件創新、製程(production process)創新與交貨(delivery process)創新作業代工營運模式為主。

尤其台灣的資通訊產業近年來的作業代工營運模式,已逐漸走到茅山道士(毛利三到四%)的境地。如果再沒有原創性產品整合系統(包含硬體+軟體+內容+服務)的創新加持,台灣資通訊產業眼看前途堪憂。台灣有前瞻眼光的企業執行長,已經有人開始體悟今後將進入「英雄產品」(Hero Products的年代。儘管有元件創新、有製程/流程創新,甚至也有六個西格瑪組織/管理創新,和通路、廣告等創新,但若無原創產品整合系統的創新,一切都將白搭。顧客終究會問出這個問題:「到底你的牛肉在那裡?」

深刻特性:真誠信仰「造物是神聖的基礎」之真正經營者。

徹底經營論者;

打從心裡熱愛自己的產品,與最傑出同仁擦出創新火花熱衷工作承擔技術風險行銷風險,站在巿場競爭火線最前頭,挑起同仁與對手奮戰到底的堅決意志。

◎ 都信仰「造物神聖」、「人才第一」

賈伯斯從零到一:一開始就追求極高的完成度iPodiPhoneiPad都是「震驚世界的偉大產品」。擁有將「發明」培育成「產品令人畏懼力量的經營者!也是要求產品完成度的完美主義者;

蓋茲則為抓住時機,寧可犧牲完成度。觀念是:「最早將產品推出巿塲比製作完美產品,卻比第二家晚推出更好。」蓋茲相信:"Just enough is good enough."擅長先有一再漸増到一百的改善(Keizen)主義信仰者。

共同點:都是相信「原創造物才是神聖的基礎」。

這一點最最值得台灣社會各界及經營者們嚴肅省思。

(本文作者為台灣美學經濟創言人、政治大學科技管理研究所教授)

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【思考/行動】「思考帽」與「行動鞋」模式架構

         

資料來源:Edward De Bono – Six Action Shoes – A Brilliant New Way to Take Control of Any Business and Life Situations (Book Summary)

 

《行動思考六雙鞋》-掌握任何事業與生活狀況的明智新方式

思考與行動架構(Framework)

行事風格

思考行動系統

顏色

用途/象徵意義

六頂思考帽

白色

客觀-憑藉資訊

講求事實、數據、資訊

紅色

感性-熱忱直率

訴諸感覺、情緒、直覺

黑色

邏輯-負面反證

採取法律、正義、推理

黃色

樂觀-陽光正面

表現積極、肯定、開朗

綠色

創意-新興成長

開創獨特、新穎、先進

藍色

冷靜-沉穩慎思

抱持冷靜、思慮、自制

六雙行動鞋

深藍

正規鞋-遵守常規

依照規定、逐步精細

灰色

運動鞋-自由預應

探索調查、蒐集證據

棕色

休閒鞋-務實靈巧

保持彈性、創舉應變

橙色

橡膠鞋-緊急危機

立即行動化險為夷

粉紅

拖鞋---關懷感受

際關懷、同理體驗

紫色

馬鞋---權威尊榮

責任莊重、公平正義

 

 

 

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【實用英語】最常用英語口語 901-999

901 Manners are quite different from country to country.各國禮儀各不相同。

902 Not only did I know her, but I was her best friend.我不僅認識她還是她最好朋友。

903 The best-known movie awards are the Academy Awards.最著名電影獎是奧斯卡金像獎

904 We've got to do something about the neighbor's dog!我們得對鄰居的狗採取些行動!

905 Will you come and join us for dinner on Sunday?   星期天來和我們共進晚餐?

906 Do you think people are a company's greatest wealth?你認為人是公司最大財富?

907 He thinks himself somebody, but we think him nobody.他自以為是但覺他什麼也不是

908 I believe I haven't reached the summit of my career. 我相信我還未達事業巔峰。

909 It is no matter whether you get there early or late.  你早到晚到都沒有關係。

910 It's against the rules to handle the ball in soccer.     在足球中以手觸球是犯規。

911 The nurse assisted the doctor in the operating room. 護士在手術室協助醫生動手術。

912 What I do on my own time is nobody else's business.在自己時間做什麼根關別人事

913 What I want to do is different from those of others. 我想做的與別人不同。

914 You forget to write down the date of your departure.您忘記寫離店日期。

915 I wish I'd known about that rule earlier", she said. 早知此規矩就好了! 她說。

916 Could you tell me your secret for a long, happy life? 長期過著快樂生活秘訣?

917 He holds a position of great responsibility upon him. 他擔任一個責任重大的職務。

918 It is said he has secret love affairs with two women! 據說他背地和兩女人有關係!

919 Number 13 buses run much more frequently, don't they? 13路車跑得更勤?

920 They are only too delighted to accept the invitation. 他們非常樂意接受邀請。

922 And now medical care helps to keep people alive longer.現在醫療保健使人活更長

923 Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep right away?你認為你馬上能睡著嗎?

924 I am in charge of the company when the manager is out.經理不在時我管理公司。

925 I borrowed a notebook from Tom and I lent it to Marry.從湯姆借筆記借給瑪麗。

926 I'm doing some washing and John is cooking dinner. 我正在洗衣服,約翰在做晚飯。

927 Were there any exciting incidents during your journey?旅行有何令人激動事情

928 As far as policy is concerned, I have to say something.談到政策,我得說幾句。

929 Could you tell me what the maximum weight allowance is?告訴我行李最大限重?

930 He came out of the library, a large book under his arm. 他夾本厚書走出圖書館。

931 The brothers differ from each other in their interests. 這幾個兄弟各有所好。

932 Although we can't see these atoms, they really do exist.雖看不見原子但其確實存在。

933 I am familiar with the casual atmosphere in the company.對公司放鬆氛圍感到熟悉

934 Most people eat, write, and work with their right hands.多數人吃飯寫字工作用右手

935 Only by working hard can we succeed in doing everything.只有努力,才能成功

936 Take it easy, you will be all right in a couple of days. 別擔心,兩天內就會痊癒。

937 The Beatles represented part of the spirit of their age.披頭士代表其時代部分精神

938 There being no one to help me, I had to do it all alone.沒人幫我,需獨立完成工作。

939 How much cloth does it take to make a skirt for the girl?女孩做條裙子要用多少布?

940 With all these mouths to feed, he didn't know what to do.多人要養,不知怎麼辦

941 I forgot to prepare the speech I'm supposed to give today.忘記準備今天該做的演講

942 It's supposed to start at 6:30 sharp, but I doubt it will.該是六點半整,但我存疑。

943 On behalf of my company, I would like to welcome you here.我代表公司歡迎你來此

944 She's been quite different since coming back from America.從美國回來後她變化很大

945 Today it is common that women and girls make up in public.今常見婦女公開化粧

946 I have to transfer to No.11 bus, but where is the bus stop?換乘11路公車,車站在哪?

947 I supposed him to be very clever but he was in fact a fool.以為他聰明,其實他笨

948 The rabbit ran to the woods and did not come back any more.兔子跑進森林沒再出

949 Tom and Mary congratulated us on the birth of our daughter.湯姆/瑪麗為小女慶生

950 I can't help eating sweets whenever they are in my presence. 看到甜食就忍不住要吃

951 l am vacuuming the floor now and have several shirts to iron.真空吸塵地板與熨襯衫

952 I will love you until the seas run dry and the rocks crumble.愛你直到海枯石爛

953 There is a broken small old gray stone bridge over the river 破爛古老灰色小石橋

954 No wonder people say that computers are taking over the world.難怪說電腦接管世界

955 The enormous increase of population will create many problems.人口巨增產生很多問題

956 There's nothing better for you than plenty of water and sleep. 最好多喝水多休息。

957 You should always depend on yourself rather than someone else.靠自己而不靠別人。

958 I would like to express to all of you here our sincere welcome.真摯歡迎在座諸位

959 Many people prefer living in the country to living in the town.喜住農村不喜住城市

960 Since I'm here,I'd like to try a typical dish of this country.既然來,想吃此國特食.

961 Walking up and down the stairs would beat any exercise machine.

   上下樓梯勝健身器

962 Had it not been for the alarm clock she wouldn't have been late.

   如果不是因為鬧鐘不響的話,她就不會遲到了。

963 However you may work hard, the boss will not be fully satisfied.

     無論你有多努力,老闆總不會完全滿意。

964 If he had not broken his tooth, he would not be in hospital now.

   如果他沒有把牙齒弄壞,現在就不在醫院了。

965 You might as well throw your money away as spend it in gambling.

    你與其把錢花在賭博上,不如把它丟掉的好。

966 Can you put me in the picture about the World Cup Football Match?

     你能給我講講關於世界盃足球賽的狀況嗎?  

967 I'm usually just using the search engines to look up information.

    我通常只是用搜索引擎找一些資料。      

968 He goes home early everyday for fear that his wife would be angry.

   他每天很早就回家,免得老婆生氣。      

969 I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you employment.

     很遺憾地告訴你,我們無法僱用你。

970 I will continue my learning, though I am tired of learning English.

    儘管我很煩英語,我還是要學它。

971 Li Bai is one of the greatest poets that have ever lived in China.

     李白是中國有史以來最偉大的詩人之一。

972 Many people complain that computers are taking over their jobs.

   許多人抱怨說電腦正在接管人的工作。

973 The cupboards in her kitchen were full of things she did not need.

      她廚房的櫥櫃中放滿了她不需要的東西。

974 What he said did not annoy me much, for I knew he did not mean it.

      我並不在乎他所說的,我知道他不是那個意思。

975 He asked me some personal questions, but I would never answer them.

      他問了我幾個個人問題,我根本不願回答。

976 I don't care where we go as long as we don't have to stand in line.

    不管去哪,只要不用站著排隊就行。

977 She likes Mike a lot, but she doesn't want to get married so early.

      她喜歡邁克,但她不想那麼早就結婚。

978 Why don't you find a job and end this dependence upon your parents?

    你為何不找個職業.不再依靠你的父母呢?

979 Will you please try to find out for me what time the train arrives?

    能不能請你幫我查查火車什麼時候到?

980 A good knowledge of English will improve your chances of employment.

    英語好將有助於增加你們的就業機會。

981 If she finds out you spilled ink on her coat, she'll blow her stack.

   如果她發現你在她上衣上灑了墨水,她會大發脾氣的。

982 I would be very grateful for information about entry to your college.

    若能寄給我貴校的入學申請材料我將十分感激。

983 Mr. Smith knew Jack didn't look at others because he was nervous.

    史密斯先生知道傑克不敢看別人是因為緊張。 

984 On being introduced to somebody, a British person often shakes hands.

    英國人被介紹給別人的時候常常和對方握握手。

985 I want to take a walk along the river bank, singing my favorite songs.

      我想在河邊散步,唱我喜歡的歌。

986 Many people believe that overweight results from overeating and stress

   很多人認為肥胖超重是因為吃得過多和壓力造成的。

987 Yet all these things, different as they seem, have one thing in common.

   然而所有這些東西,看上去雖不同,但卻有一個共同點。

988 All my best memories come back clearly to me, some can even make me cry.

      所有美好的記憶又在我腦海清晰地浮現了,有些甚至還令我哭泣。

989 This is the most wonderful day of my life, because I'm here with you now.

   今天是我一生中最美好的一天,因為我現在和你在一起。

990 When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs.

   當我還是個小女孩的時候,我常聽著收音機,等待我最喜歡的歌。

991 I'm certain he'll go to see the film, because he's bought a ticket.

   我肯定他會去看電影的,岡為他把都買好了。

992 Unfortunately you'll have to pay the fine before you check those books out.

   在你借書之前你要先付清罰款。

993 Hi! You guys keep talking so loudly that I have to speak at the top my voice!

      ! 你們一直這樣大聲講話,我都不得不扯著嗓子說話了。

994 We should not only know the theory but also how to apply it to practice.

   我們不僅要知道理論,還要知道怎樣把理論應用於實踐。

995 Combining exercise with the diet may be the most effective way to lose weight.

   運動與節食結合也許是減肥最有效的途徑。

996 The maximum weight allowance is 60 kilos per traveler, excluding hand luggage.

   每個旅客托運的行李最大重量限額是60公斤,手提行李除外。

997 You are just putting on a little weight. I believe you'll get that off easily.

      你只是稍微胖了些.很快就會恢復的。

998 In many countries, more and more companies are replacingpeople with computers.

   在許多國家越來越多的公司使用電子電腦來代替人。

999There are mice next to the refrigerator, under the sink and inside the cupboard!

      冰箱邊、洗碗槽下,還有櫥櫃裏面都有老鼠!

 

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【實用英語】最常用英語口語 801-900

801. She intends to make teaching her profession.她想以教書為職業。

802. The letter "x" stands for an unknown number.字母x代表未知數。

803. The sight of the dead body scared him stiff.看到屍體把他嚇僵了。

804. There are lots of huge buildings in Beijing.北京有許多高大的建築物。

805. There is an interesting film on Channel one.在一頻道有一部有趣的電影。

806. They plan to immigrate to Finland next year.他們計劃明年移居芬蘭。

807. We enjoyed driving along the new expressway.我們喜歡沿新建的高速公路開車。

808. We need to cooperate perfectly to win the game.想贏得比賽我們需要密切配合。

809. We need more than listening. We need action!我們不光要聽意見我們要行動。

810. Yes. I wouldn't go home early if I were you.是的,如果我是你,我不會早回家。

811. Your answer is satisfying. I feel satisfied.你的答案令人滿意。我感到很滿意。

812. Betty and Susan are talking on the telephone.貝蒂和蘇珊正在通電話。

813. Great efforts ensure the success of our work.巨大努力確保了我們工作的成功

814. He has tasted the sweets and bitters of life.他已嘗遍了人生的甜酸苦辣。

815. He said he was educated in the United States.他說他是在美國受的教育。

816. How do you like our English literature Prof.?你覺得英國文學課教授怎麼樣?

817. I am looking forward to your visit next week.我期待著你下周來訪。

818. I feel I am the happiest person in the world.我覺得自己是世上最幸福的人。

819. I had to sit up all night writing the report.我不得不熬通宵寫報告。

820. I hope we can see each other again some time.希望還能有相見的機會。

821. I saw him playing football on the playground.我看見他在操場上踢足球。

822. It is tomorrow that they will have a meeting.就在明天他們要開會。

823. Let me tell you some details about clearance.讓我告訴你一些通關的細節。

824. The brain needs a continuous supply of blood.大腦需要連續不斷地供血。

825. The doctor's words made him feel comfortable.醫生的話讓他感覺很舒服。

826. The truth is quite other than what you think.事實真相和你所想的完全不同。

827. They stopped talking when their boss came in.當老闆進來時他們停止交談

828. They were glad of the examination being over.他們為考試結束而高興。

829. This is by far the largest cake in the world.這是目前世界上最大的蛋糕了。

830. Whichever you choose, you won't be satisfied.不論選哪個你都不會滿意。

831. Will you connect this wire to the television ?把這根電線和電視機連上好?

832. His words are strongly impressed on my memory.他的話深銘在我心頭。

833. Is this the right bus for the Capital Library?這輛車到首都圖書館嗎?

834. One third of this area is covered with forest.此地區三分之一都是森林。

835. They are arguing over who should pay the bill.他們為誰該付款爭論不休。

836. Wait a moment, I'll be with you in an instant.等一下,我立刻就來。

837. You'll save time not waiting for the elevator.你可以節省等電梯的時間。

838. A clear conscience laughs at false accusation.問心無愧,無端指責一笑置之

839. I have a headache, and she has a stomachache.我頭疼,她胃疼。

840. He glared at Bill, ready to teach him a lesson.他怒視比爾,準備教訓他一頓

841. I assure you that you will feel no pain at all.我保證你根本不會覺得疼的。

842. I can't afford to go to a restaurant every day.每天去餐館吃飯,支付不起

843. I left at 6:00 so that I could catch the train.我六點鐘出門以便趕上火車。

844. I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.我恐怕有很壞消息告訴你。

845. Learn to say the right thing at the right time.學會在適當時候說適當話。

846. No wonder you can't sleep when you eat so much.你吃這麼多難怪睡不著。

847. Please ask her to call me back when she's back.她回來時請她給我回電話。

848. There are a lot of people in the swimming pool.游泳池裏擠滿了人。

849. They have to work hard to support their family.他們須努力工作支援其家。

850. This way, he can kill two birds with one stone.這樣他就能兩全其美。

851. We are all taking medicine against the disease.我們都服藥治療疾病。

852. Would you please go to a dancing party with me?請跟我參加個舞會好嗎?

853. He usually drops in at my place on his way home.他常在回家路上順便來看我

854. His vanity was hurt by their talking so frankly.他們坦率談話傷害他的虛榮心

855. How would you go to Beijing, by air or by train?怎去北京,乘飛機/坐火車?

856. I cannot express how glad I am to hear from him.無法表達接到他信有多高興

857. If Tom cannot keep his promise, he'll lose face.如湯姆不信守諾言就會丟面子

858. I'll still love her even if she doesn't love me.即使她不愛我,我還仍然愛她。

859. I received an invitation, but I did not accept it.我收到-份請帖,但沒有接受。

860. If I were you, I would not be bothered by English.如我是你就不為英語煩惱。

861. If you don't work, you will fail to pass the exam.如果你不學習考試就不及格。

862. I'm thinking of hanging the lamp from the ceiling.我打算把燈吊在天花板上。

863. It is more important to be healthy than bony slim.健康永遠比皮包骨頭好。

864. Long ago, people believed that the world was flat.很久前人們相信地球平的。

865. Old tunes are sweetest and old friends are surest.老調最甜美,老友最可靠。

866. She makes it clear that she doesn't like swimming.她明確表示她不喜歡游泳

867. The constitution guards the liberty of the people.憲法保護人民的自由。

868. The doctor examined the soldier's wound carefully.大夫仔細檢查戰士的傷口。

869. The harder I study, the better my English will be.我越努力英語就會越好。

870. The sun was shining and the sky was crystal clear.陽光閃爍,天空湛藍。

871. This cellar room is very damp in the rainy season.地下室在雨季非常潮濕。

872. Computers are becoming a part of our everyday life.電腦漸成日常生活一部分

873. Every man is fool sometimes, but none at all times.人有愚蠢時但沒人永愚蠢

874. He dreamed of traveling to remote South Sea Islands.他曾夢想到遙南海島旅遊

875. How can I climb up that wall! I wish I were a bird!怎爬上那墻?要是隻鳥就好!

876. However, Susan has not really made up her mind yet.然而,蘇珊還沒有決定。

877. I really think a little exercise would do you good.我真覺得做運動對你有好處。

878 I will never forget the days that I spent with you.我永遠不會忘記和度過日子。

879 We got a bad headache, and my nose is running.我頭痛得厲害,還流鼻涕。

880 Many young girls dream of being a fashion model.少女孩夢想成時裝模特兒

881 Most of the earth's surface is covered by water.大部分地球表面被水覆蓋著

882 Somebody's knocking at the door. I'll answer it.有人在敲門,我去開。

883 The number 13 bus will take you to the hospital. 13路車會帶你去醫院。

884 They celebrated his birthday with a dance party.他們舉辦舞會祝賀他生日。

885 They misplaced this book under other categories.他們把它錯放另個類別。

886 They played a shameful part in the whole affair.他們在此事件扮演可恥角色

887 As a matter of fact, he was pretending to be ill.實際上,他是在裝病。

888 I will speak against anything I know to be wrong.對認為不對的事直言不諱

889 In spite of the heavy rain, she went to the shop.儘管下大雨她還是去商店。

890 No matter what happened, he would not say a word.不管發生何事他也不說句話

891 No one knows the location of the hidden treasure.誰也不知道藏寶地點哪。

892 The old lady enjoys a quiet life with her family.老太太和其家人安享寧靜生活。

893 The population of the city is close to a million.這個城市的人口接近一百萬。

894 We are prohibited from smoking on school grounds.我們被禁止在校園內抽煙。

895 Growth, however, brings new problems and concerns.發展帶來新問題和顧慮。

896 He appears to be your friend but I doubt if he is.看似朋友但懷疑他是否真心

897 I am so full that I would burst with another bite.吃太飽,感覺再吃一口就脹破肚

898 I have two cats. One is white, the other is black.我有兩隻貓,一隻白貓另隻黑貓。

899 I'm sorry, these 2 books are 3 days overdue.對不起,這兩本書已經過期3天了。

900 Jalu has forgotten falling off his bicycle.詹露早忘掉他從自行車上摔下這件事。

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【實用英語】最常用英語口語 701-800


701. His cake is three times bigger than mine. 他的蛋糕比我的大三倍。
702. I am looking forward to your early reply.
希望早日得到你的答覆。
703. I could say nothingbut that I was sorry.
我除說對不起外什麼也說不出來。
704. I don't know how to express my gratitude.
我不知如何表達我的感激之情。

705. I have to catch a plane. Could you hurry? 你能快點嗎? 我要 趕飛機!
706. I haven't heard from her for a long time.
我好久沒有她的消息了。
707. I would like to wash the clothes for you.  
我願意幫你洗這些衣服。
708. Let me see your driver's license, please.    
請讓我看看你的駕駛執照。
709. She goes to work every day except Sunday.
除星期天外,他每天去上班。
710. Take a seat please, make yourself at home.
請坐,隨便一點。
711. The damage was caused by external forces.
損害是由外力引起的。
712. The doctor advised me to give up smoking.
醫生建議我戒煙。
713. The flowers make the room more beautiful.
花使房間變得更加美了。
714. There is a good restaurant on the street.  
那大街上有家很好餐館。
715. They covered 120 miles in a single night.  
他們僅一夜就走120英里路。
716. Try to look on the bright side of things.    
儘量從好的方面看。
717. What's your plan for the summer vacation?
你暑假打算幹什麼?
718. You may pick whichever one you like best.
你可以挑你最喜歡的。
719. You're welcome to stay with us next time.  
歡迎您下次再光臨我們的飯店。
720. There was a murder in London yesterday.
昨天倫敦發生一起謀殺案。
721. They stared at the huge tiger with awe.    
他們敬畏地看著那頭巨虎。
722. He never misses a chance to see a movie.  
他從不錯過看電影機會。
723. I cannot put up with my noisy roommates.
我受不了那些吵鬧室友。
724. I will be back by the end of next month.  
我下個月底會回來。
725. I'm good at freestyle and breast stroke.  
我擅長自由泳和蛙泳。
726. It was your turn to wash them yesterday.  
昨天輪到你把它們洗乾淨。
727. Let's go out to have a dinner, shall we?    
咱們出去吃飯吧,好嗎?
728. Please push the ladder against the wall.  
請把梯子靠在墻壁上。
729. She is standing in the front of the bus.    
她站在公共汽車的前部。
730. The doctorasked me to watch what I eat.
醫生要我注意飲食。
731. The grass is moist early in the morning.  
清晨的草地濕漉漉的。
732. The test finished. We began our holiday.  
考試結束了,我們開始放假。
733. This question is too complicated for me.  
這個問題對我說來太複雜了。
734. Tony speaks English and he plays tennis.
東尼會說英語,打網球。
735. What is worth doing is worth doing well.
覺得值得做的事就把它做好。
736. Would you like to go to a party with me?
你想不想和我一起去參加一個聚會?
737. All at once, a rabbit came out of a hole.  
突然一隻兔子從洞中跑出來。
738. All characters in the book are imaginary.
書中所有人物都是虛構的。
739. Do you feel like going to that new disco?
你想去那個新開的迪廳
740. Ducks know how to swim when they are born.
鴨子天生會游泳
741. He spent most of his life gathering money.
他花一生大部分時間積聚錢財。
742. He usually stays at home with his pet dog.
他通常跟他的愛犬待在家裏。
743. How peaceful and beautiful the country is!
多麼平靜美麗的國家!
744. I am told that you dance wonderfully well.
我聽說你的舞跳得特棒。
745. I have had several conversations with him.
我已經和他談過幾次了。
746. It is the best film that I have ever seen.  
這是我所看過最好的電影。
747. It's only a party in honor of my birthday.
這只是為慶祝我生日而舉行的晚會。
748. Learning English is like building a house.
學英語象蓋房子。
749. Listening with your heart is good for you.
專心聆聽別人說話對你有好處。
750. My grandpa died of hunger in the old days.
我爺爺在舊社會死於饑餓。
751. She feared staying alone in the farmhouse.
她害怕一個人留在農舍裏。
752. She guided the tourists around the castle.  
她引導旅遊者參觀這座城堡。
753. She runs everyday in order to lose weight.
她每天都跑步為了減肥。
754. She sang perfectly in the hall last night.  
她昨晚在大廳唱得非常好。
755. Somebody is always complaining to others.
有人總是向別人抱怨。
756. They don't often have a bad day this year.
他們今年運氣還不錯。
757. We regard the matter as nothing important.
我們認為這件事情不重要。
758. We'll take our holiday sometime in August.
我們將在八月份的某個時候休假。
759. Could you direct me to the station, please?
請問到車站怎麼走?
760. Have you cleared your luggage with customs ?
你的行李通關了嗎?
761. He bothered me with a great many questions.
他對我提一大堆問題,真煩!
762. He does exercises every day in the morning.
他每天早上鍛練身體。
763. How do I control myself? I can't calm down.
我怎能控制自己?我無法冷靜下來。
764. I dig songs and I like pop music very much.
我特別喜歡歌曲和流行音樂。
765. I'd like to cash a traveler's check please.  
我想兌換旅行支票。
766. I'd like to pick sea shells this afternoon.  
今天下午我想去撿貝殼。
767. It's odd that they didn't reply our letter.  
他們沒有給我們回信真奇怪。
768. John seldom gets together with his friends.
約翰很少與朋友聚在一起。
769. Many people have been
out of work recently.最近有許多人失業。
770. Please
give my best regards to your family. 請代我向你們全家致最誠摯問候。
771. Some people have compared books to friends.
有些人把書比作朋友。
772. The bat together with the balls was stolen.  
球拍和球全被偷了。
773. The color of her dress suits her very well.  
她衣服的顏色很適合她。
774. The days get longer and the nights get shorter.
白天變長而黑夜變短了。
775. The dress doesn't fit her. She is too thin.  
這件衣服不適合她,她太瘦。
776. The examination put a lot of stress on him.
那次考試給他很大壓力。
777. The mother sat the child at a little table.  
母親安排孩子坐到小桌旁。
778. There is some difference between the twins.
這對雙胞胎有點不一樣。
779. They insisted on staying rather than going.
他們堅持留下而不願意走。
780. Trust me, the game is really worth playing.
相信我這遊戲確實值得玩。
781. Unlike her friends, she never gave up hope.
與她朋友不同是她從不放棄希望。
782. Well done! You are always doing a good job!
幹得不錯!你總是幹得很出色!
783. We're planning a tour to Italy this summer.
我們計劃今年夏天到義大利旅行。
784. Were there any letters for me this morning?
今天早上有我的信嗎?
785. Why isn't Mrs. Lee's cat catching the mice?
李太太的貓為何不抓這些老鼠?
786. Your English is improving little by little.    
你的英語正在漸漸提高。
787. Could you tell me where I can wash my hands?
請問洗手間怎麼走?
788. Do you
have any plans for the long weekend? 你有計畫打發這個漫長週末?
789. He decided to bring a suit against his boss.  
他決定起訴他的老闆。
790. He devoted his life to the study of science.  
他把畢生獻給科學研究。
791. He had to choose between death and dishonor.
他不得不在死亡和恥辱間選擇。
792. His previous attempts had been unsuccessful.
他先前的嘗試沒有成功。
793. I determined that nothing should be changed.
我決定什麼都不改變。
794. I don't think it will lead to a good result.    
我不認為這事會有什麼好結果。
795. I have 4 books and 2 magazines to check out.
我有4本書和2本雜誌要借。
796. I think I've filled in everything correctly.  
我想各項都填對了。
797. I'm not sure whether I have locked the door.
我沒把握是否鎖了門。
798. It took him a little time to fix that watch.  
他很快就把表修理好了。
799. My father is at home looking for the ticket.
我爸爸正在家裏找票呢!
800. Not until last week did I get a work permit.
直到上周我才拿到工作許可證。

                    

 

 

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()

【實用英語】最常用英語口語 601-700

601. I appreciate John's helping in time.  我感謝約翰的及時幫助。
602. I bought it the day it was released.   
它發行的當天我就買了。
603. I doubted whether the story is true
懷疑那故事是不是真的。
604. I learnt that I had passed the test
  我獲悉我測驗及格了。
605. I will seek frommy doctor's advice
我將請教醫生的意見。
606. Ice cream is
popular among children.冰淇淋深受孩子們歡迎。
607. I'd like to
get this film developed    我要沖洗這卷膠捲。
608. In a word
I am tired of everything總之我對一切都很厭倦。
609. Let us do it by ourselves
will you?   我們自己做此事,可以嗎?
610. May I know the quantity you require?
請問你們需多少數量貨物?
611. Nobody has ever solved this problem
.沒有人曾解決過此問題。
612. Our school covers 100 square meters
我們學校佔地平方米。
613. People enjoyed the stamps very much.
人們非常喜愛這些郵票。
614. The editor overlooked a print error
編輯漏掉一個印刷錯誤。
615. The sudden barking frightened Clara
突然狗叫聲嚇壞克拉拉。
616. The teams are coming onto the field
 隊員們都進場了。
617. There is a mark of ink on his shirt
  他的襯衣上有一塊墨跡。
618. There isn't any water in the bottle
  瓶子裏一點水也沒有。
619. This joke has gone a little too far
   這個玩笑開得有點過分。
620. We arrived in London this afternoon
。我們今天下午到達倫敦。
621. We can't go out because of the rain
我們不能出去因為下雨。
622. We should make good use of our time
.我們應充分利用時間。
623. We should save unnecessary expenses.
我們應節省不必要開支。
624. You may have heard of Birth Control.
你們也許聽過出生控制。
625. After a pause he continued his story.
停頓一下後他繼續說他的。
626. As you know, I am a very kind person.
你知道我是很和善的人。
627. He dare not tell us his evil conduct.
他不敢告訴我們他的惡行。
628. I can express myself in good English.
我擅用英語表達自己觀點。
629. I'll furnish my house with furniture.
我要為我的房子置辦傢具。
630. It seemed as if there was no way out.
看情形似乎沒有出路了。
631. It's the hottest day I've had so far 
這是迄今我經歷最熱一天。
632. Mr. Smith is in charge of this class.  
史密斯老師負責該班。
633. Mr. Smith taught English at a school.
史密斯先生在學校教英語。
634. None of us is afraid of difficulties.  
我們當中沒有人害怕困難。
635. Our school is in the east of Beijing.  
我們學校在北京的東部。
636. She really wishes her clock had rung.
她真希望她的鬧鐘響了。
637. She teaches foreign students Chinese.   
她教外國學生漢語。
638. The question will be settled tonight.    
這個問題將在今晚解決。
639. The weight is too much for my height.  
相對我的身高體重太重了!
640. There are mice in Mrs. Lee's kitchen!  
李太太的廚房裏有老鼠!
641. There is no one but hopes to be rich.   
沒有人不想發財。
642. There'll be some sport reviews on TV.  
電視會有些體育評論。
643. This company is our regular customer.
這家公司是我們老客戶。
644. This is a good example of his poetry.    
這是他詩作一個好例子。
645. What we read influences our thinking.
我們所讀影響我們所思。
646. Words can't express what I felt then.
語無法形容我當時感受。
647. You really have an ear for pop music.
你確實對流行樂有欣賞力。
648. A bad workman quarrels with his tools.
拙匠總是怪工具不好使。
649. Can you adapt yourself to the new job?  
你能適應新的工作嗎?
650. Does the computer ever make a mistake?
電腦出錯嗎?
651. Don't be uneasy about the consequence.
不必為後果憂慮不安。
652. Even a child can answer this question.  
小孩都能回答此問題。
653. He has many strange ideas in his mind.
他腦海中盡是奇思怪想
654. He is commonly supposed to be foolish.
他是公認的傻瓜。
655. He sat with his arms across the chest.
他雙臂交叉胸前坐者著。
656. He set up a fine example to all of us. 
他為我們樹立一個好榜樣。
657. His cake is four times as big as mine.
他的蛋糕是我的四倍大。
658. I do not care whether it rains or not.  
我不管天會不會下雨。
659. I have a lot in common with my sister.
我和我姊有很多相同處。
660. I haven't even touched your tooth yet.
我還沒碰到你牙齒呢。
661. I'm looking forward to a prompt reply. 
盼迅速答覆。
662. It is an excellent novel in every way.
從哪方面看都是本優秀小說

663. It is clear that the cat has eaten it!    很明顯,是貓偷吃的!
664. Nothing but death can part the couple. 
除死外拆不散這一對。
665. Now she looks pale as if she were ill. 
現在她臉色蒼白好像病了。
666. She was injured badly in the accident.  
她在此意外中受到重傷。
667. The secret was spread among the crowd.
秘密在人群中傳播開來
668. The two brothers look very much alike.
這兄弟倆看上去很相像。
669. Their interest is
listening to others. 他們的興趣是聽別人說話。
670. There was a notice in the supermarket.  
超市裏有一個佈告。
671. This one cannot compare with that one.  
這個與那個無法比較。
672. To know everything is toknow nothing.  
樣樣通,樣樣松。
673. To tell the truth, I don't like disco.  
說實話,我不喜歡迪斯可。
674. True and False have opposite meanings.
真與假含義完全相反。
675. What's the point of going to college?       
上大學有何用?
676. Where can we make the insurance claim?
在哪提出保險賠償?

677. Why don't I pick you up at your house? 為何不讓我去接你呢?
678. Why don't you attend an aerobic class?  
為何不參加有氧健身班?
679. You can
kill two birds with one stone.   一舉兩得。
680. You can't go in no matter who you are.  
不管你是誰不能進去。
681. You should learn these words by heart.  
你應該把這些詞背熟。
682. Could I have those two tickets, please ?  
這兩張票給我行不行?
683. He has to take care of his sick mother.   
他得照顧生病的母親。
684. He hired a workman to repair the fence.
他雇用工人修理圍墻。
685. I can't make this machine run properly.
我無法使此機器正常運轉
686. I don't know if I'll
have the patience.     不知道我有沒有耐心。
687. I don't like what you are saying.            
我不喜歡你說的話。
688. I fell in love with her at first sight. 
我第一眼見到她就愛上她。
689. I have just heard from my sister. 
我剛收到我妹妹的一封信。
690. If you
would only try, you could do it.要你肯試一定能做此事。
691. It is no use learning without thinking.
學而不思則惘。
692. It was a lazy, breezy autumn afternoon
懶散起風的秋日下午。
693. Jack is the strongest boy in the class.    
傑克是全班最強壯男孩。
694. Please fetch a chair from another room. 
請到別房間取一把椅子
695. The doctor began to operate on the boy. 
醫生開始給男孩動手術
696. The doctor is taking my blood pressure. 
醫生正給我量血壓。
697. The machines will not
operate properly. 機器不能正常運轉。
698. The students declared against cheating. 
學生們表示反對作弊。
699. There is hope as long as he is with us.
     他在就有希望。
700. He talks as if he were the head of the office.
他口氣像辦公室主任

 

 

 

世典創新經營 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()